[Tweeters] No-show SNEG, Fife

Jeffrey Bryant jbryant_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 20:39:34 PDT 2016

So nobody else just expects it to be there, as I dared to...
I arrived at 4:30, and talked to Alex, who said he'd been there two hours, with no egret. Two uncharacteristically bold Green Herons were scant consolation. Several of us fanned out to surrounding spots of promising habitat, including Shaw Dax Wetland (where there IS some water hiding behind the dense willow scrub,) Levee Pond Park, and the Puyallup storm water facility on 56th St SE. NO Snowy Egret to be found.
One of these years it'll make it onto my WA list

Jeff Bryant
Seattle
jbryant_68 AT yahoo