[Tweeters] summer bird camp for youngsters

Charis Snyder Gilbert csnyderg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:21:01 PDT 2016

My granddaughter attended and so LOVED this camp last year, that she's
attending again this year and taking a friend with her this time. She
learned so very much and is eager to learn more. I highly recommend others
to consider this great opportunity, the Syre Summer Bird Camp in
Bellingham, for kids.

Charis Snyder-Gilbert
Lynden WA