[Tweeters] Reliable place for Common Poorwills?

Sam Sudar sudar.sam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:29:55 PDT 2016

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a somewhat reliable place in Washington to find Common
Poorwills? I drove Umptanum Rd last week and came up with a very sad list
of a lone Western Bluebird to show for two hours of driving.

It sounds as if I was there at the wrong time (a little too late) and
focused on the wrong area (I may have driven too quickly through the wooded
portion).

I'd love to hear some recommendations before going out to try again.

Thanks!

Sam in Seattle