[Tweeters] Re: Google Doodle

Pterodroma at aol.com Pterodroma at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 21:47:53 PDT 2016

For what I am sure is but a wee tiny handful who like me who until seconds
ago had no idea what a "google doodle" is, I had to, um, ughm, google it.
Google Doodle; Oh, okay, I get it now. Then, I googled "google doodle
for Phoebe Snetzinger", and just like instant magic, here it is:

_Google Doodle goes to the birds for bird-watcher Phoebe Snetsinger -
CNET_
(http://www.cnet.com/news/google-doodle-goes-to-the-birds-for-birdwatcher-phoebe-snetsinger/)

At least I already knew who Phoebe Snetzinger was but if you don't, you
can google that for yourself.

Richard Rowlett
Bellevue (Eastgate), WA