[Tweeters] peregrines at 3rd

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:03:44 PDT 2016

Since mid morning there have been three peregrines at the 3rd avenue tower.

The camera does not seem able to focus closely, but it appears that all three have the white edging on their tails that I believe indicate juvies.

I know one of the parents brought food, and for a while there were four at the site including the parent.

I thought Tuesday and Wednesday that there were only two left. Was that true? Did a third one return? and if so how common is that? (I haven't seen that before.)

Or was I missing one all the time, and only one fledged so far and that was on Monday???

Christine Southwick
N Seattle/Shoreline
clsouthwick at q.com