[Tweeters] Recommendations for mobility-challenged birder

Molly Simonson mollysimo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:24:18 PDT 2016

Hey everyone,

I just recently moved to the area and I am looking for new birding spots.

I have a few foot injuries that put me in a boot cast, so I am hoping to
find birding spots where I can walk just a very short distance to a bench,
ledge, or nice piece of ground.

I live in Redmond and I'm looking for spots within about 15-30min or
closer. If you know of any, let me know! I am not so picky about what
species or how many, just looking to enjoy the birds in a way that works
for me physically.

Thanks,

Molly