[Tweeters] Black Throated Blue Warbler

Deanna Snow zeesnowbird at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:25:50 PDT 2016

My partner and I drove from Longview to Walla Walla looking for the Black Throated Blue Warbler. We drove all through Black Snake Ridge Road and did not see the spot we were supposed to find the bird. There were too many pink ribbons on the side of the road. We don’t have gps or any type of mobile tracking device.
We were wondering if we could get some more specific instructions to know where to look, or if someone knows the location, if they would be willing to meet up with us somewhere Sunday morning to lead us to the spot?

I know this is short notice, but we are only here for today and tomorrow.

Thank you
Deanna Snow