[Tweeters] How Birds Became Red (reprise)

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:41:20 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

there were quite a few people who were dismayed about Forbes' restrictive
anti-ad blocker, which prevents them reading anything i publish there (my
apologies! this was enacted after i signed the contract, so i had no idea
it was coming).

anywho, just wanted to mention that my piece, How Birds Became Red, is now
freely available for anyone to read (and hopefully, to enjoy) on my Medium
site:

https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist/how-birds-became-red-grrlscientist-55e51899a549#.xxregs2sr

Whilst you're there, take a look around my Medium site: there's lots of
interesting pieces (including LOTS and LOTS of bird pieces) that are there
now for the public to freely read and hopefully, to enjoy. Of course, if
you wish to share these works with others, especially on social media
(facebook, linkedin, G+, etc), on twitter, or "recommend" them (click the
green heart at the bottom of the piece), i strongly encourage you to do so.

cheers,

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Evolution
Institute <https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=> |
Medium <https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist>
Keep up with my writing: TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
Tiny bio: about.me <https://about.me/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]