[Tweeters] Roadrunner request

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:15:09 PDT 2016

Hey tweets, the Seattle Centennial book is coming along very nicely, thanks in large part to all of you in tweeterdom who have shared your knowledge and art so generously. Now I have another request, if you would be so good:

Does anyone out there have a fairly hi-res photograph of a Greater Roadrunner that you would be willing to let me reproduce in the book? I know this is kinda weird, as there never has been a roadrunner spotted in Washington (at least, not yet!), but it will accompany a story about Seattle Audubon's teenage birding group, who went to SE Arizona and saw this life bird there. I need a horizontal photo, if possible.

Oh, just wait until you see this book! It is filled with inspirational stories, gorgeous art (I think the best in the country), humor and history. It shows so clearly how dedicated we have been as a birding community to the task of preserving habitat, sharing our love of birds, and caring for each other too. More than ever, we need to keep these beliefs alive and well in the world. Never doubt that each of you is helping. - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com
csidles at constancypress.com