[Tweeters] Purple and Cassin's Finches

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:37:35 PDT 2016

Interesting discussion. I recently saw a male Cassin's Finch among a flock
of Gray-crowned Rosy Finches in the alpine zone on the E flank of Mt.
Daniel. That was the first time I ID's a Cassin's above the subalpine
terrain. We frequently see and hear Cassin's Finches during our travels (on
ski and on foot) in montane forests on the E slope of the Cascades.

Steve Loitz
Seattle

--
Steve Loitz