[Tweeters] Upland Game Bird at Montlake Fill Monday morning

Al aclark at wamail.net
Tue Jun 14 17:55:04 PDT 2016

Hoping for a rare grouse but turned out to be a closeup female Ring-Necked Pheasant. Found it 10am, just before they closed the main trail for week-long trail construction. We took the first trail to the left and just after we passed the cottonwoods on our right, took a faint trail towards the cottonwoods. It crosses an old concrete slab, where the bird was found. Concrete may be seen in the photo at: http://www.pbase.com/alndonna/image/163461947

Al in Tacoma
alndonna at wamail.net

“Laziness is just taking a nap before you are tired.” Chinese wisdom from a fortune cookie.