[Tweeters] Hermit Warblers at Rainbow Falls State Park, 6/15

Rachel Lawson rwlawson at q.com
Wed Jun 15 14:06:42 PDT 2016

Thanks again to all of you Tweeters who gave me suggestions on where to take
my Canadian friend to see Hermit Warblers. This morning, we started looking
at Rainbow Falls State Park, near Chehalis, where someone had told my friend
that she had found them easily. Sure enough, we heard a Hermit Warbler as
soon as we got out of the car. We saw two individuals, and there might have
been others singing. It was good to have Capitol Forest as a back-up site,
but we didn't have to stop there.

Rachel Lawson

Seattle

rwlawson at q.com <mailto:rwlawson at q.com>