[Tweeters] suggestions for Snohomish area

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Thu Jun 16 14:14:04 PDT 2016

Hi tweets, My wife and I have an errand to run up in Snohomish tomorrow, and she's recovering from some eye surgery so is not up for a strenuous hike -- does anyone have suggestions for decent birding, or a pleasant amble, in the Snohomish area? Thanks for any tips! On a more tweety note, we have a local crow who seems to have lost his/her mind. Whenever anyone from our house steps outside it becomes hysterical, cawing and cawing -- but all the other crows in the neighborhood just ignore him/her. Doesn't seem to have a local baby, it just looks wildly around cawing. What? Maybe a local critter - a cat, or a raccoon, maybe - took the baby crow, and it's blaming us for the loss? Who knows? -Josh Hayes, ON VACATION in famous Licton Springs (School's OUT, baby!)