[Tweeters] Legality of feeding crows?

Sammy Catiis Hikersammy at msn.com
Mon Jun 20 11:11:07 PDT 2016

Although this is not true specifically, some city ordinances have rules in some areas not to feed the birds period. This is usually for 2 reasons of course, one to protect the animals such a parks from getting fed poor nutrition, you see many signs now in parks for ducks.. and the other is to keep from having or increasing a problem species.

I sure wouldn't worry a whole lot about it. Although I'm deadly allergic to Peanuts, I still feed them to my birds :D

Sammy

Arlington