[Tweeters] Part I of my Blog for my trip to Adak and Nome

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 16:28:53 PDT 2016

If anyone is interested here is a link to my just published blog post on my recent trip to Adak and Nome with John Puschock and Zugunruhe Bird Tours.  Part I is Adak Island itself and will be followed (sometime this week) with Part II - the Pelagic trip out of Adak and Part III - trip to Nome.  Fun trip and can commend to everyone.

Remote Alaska – Part I: Adak Island

| | |

| |

Remote Alaska – Part I: Adak Island
My birding experience in Alaska had been very limited – some incidental birding on a business trip to Anchorage ... | |