[Tweeters] Great Egret at 3 Forks in Snoqualmie?

Ken and Tina Grant kenandtina at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 19:21:04 PDT 2016

Hey Tweets, I did not see this on Tweeter, so thought I would pass along.
Emily Larson reported on ebird and photographed on 6/20 a Great Egret at 3
Forks in Snoqualmie. She said easily visible from golf course parking lot(Mt
Si GC).

I went by today in morning then again in afternoon and did not see it.

I did see a single male Ring-necked Duck in slough near golf course and a
female Hooded Merganser with young in slough by dog park.

I will keep updated if I see the Egret.

Ken Grant

North Bend

kenandtina at comcast.net