[Tweeters] Re: Owl calls near M. Bch.

Karen Stephens 1917ks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:45:50 PDT 2016

Barb et al,
Thanks for information; very helpful. I'll listen to a greater variety of
barred owl calls than the several in the Audubon app.
I'll be alert to hearing/locating it now. I'd be delighted to be awakened
by hoots more often. My house is near the 95th and Sand Point Way
intersection. Either species would be a lifer for me- I've yet to manage
flipping my current Work More:Bird Less lifestyle, although that is a goal!
I'll Email you if I can locate roost/nest and encourage you do the same.

Thanks again!
Karen Stephens, Matthews Beach, Seattle
1917ks at gmail dot com