[Tweeters] suet feeder: initial results

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Thu Jun 23 09:43:00 PDT 2016

Hi tweets,

Thanks for all the input on hanging the suet feeder. In the event, my son and I cleared out some space in the foliage outside the front of the house. I have not been watching round the clock or anything, but I can tell you that we've had exactly one creeper visit and chow down for a bit, and since then a squadron of chickadees has been regularly visiting (there are two on it right now). A pair of squirrels circled for ten minute or so before determining, after one comical failure, that they couldn't get at it. (No squirrels were injured, except in their pride.) Some might regard this as pretty unexciting, but common local birds are still nice to see at work. For the moment, starlings have not found it, and it's all good. Thanks again for all the advice! Josh in blustery Licton Springscoralliophila at live dot com