[Tweeters] Three Forks Natural Area

Daoud Miller Daoud_Miller at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 17:19:31 PDT 2016

Hello,

Today I had a delightful time following in Isadora’s footsteps at Three Forks Natural Area last week (see below). In addition to repeating her sightings of multiple Lazuli Buntings (both genders), Red-breasted Sapsuckers, Common Yellowthroats, and Yellow Warblers, I also saw Western Wood-Pewee, Black-headed Grosbeak, and Yellow-rumped Warbler. Dropping down along the river, Cedar Waxwing and Spotted Sandpiper were visible.

A wonderful day,
Daoud Miller
Seattle, WA
daoud_miller AT comcast-dot-net