[Tweeters] Presents From Crows?

Scott Clausen scottclausen at mac.com
Sun Jun 26 21:09:28 PDT 2016

We live half way between Sequim and Port Angeles. Each late afternoon a murder of crows descends on our property for what looks like a social hour.

After enjoying them for a while I’ve started to put out some unshelled peanuts each day. This morning when I went out our front door I found four dead field mice waiting for me. I don’t have dogs so we never see cats in our neighborhood.

Could these mice have been a “gift” from the crows? The mice all appear to have died from a blow on the back left side of the skull so it makes me think it was the same critter that killed them.

Am I crazy to think it was the crows?

Thank,

Scott In Sequim

People are taking their comedians seriously and their politicians as a joke.

— Will Rogers