[Tweeters] Western Field Ornithologists 2016 Conference

MEYER2J at aol.com MEYER2J at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 08:58:28 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets:

DATES: _September 28-October 2_ (x-apple-data-detectors://12/)
LOCATION: Fortuna, CA.

conference to be held at the River Lodge Conference Center, on the shores
of the Eel River in Humboldt County. We will offer full-day field trips on
Thursday and Sunday, and half-day field trips and workshops on Friday and
Saturday mornings. Science Sessions with follow these field trips on both
Friday & Saturday. Saturday night’s keynote speaker will be Mark Colwell,
Ph.D, Humboldt State University.

Field trips, each offered twice, will visit a variety of habitats
throughout Humboldt Co. We even have trips going to both Del Norte and Trinity
counties! Some targeted species include: Ruffed Grouse, Spotted Owl and Gray
Jay.

Website URL: http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/conference.php.

Registration will open July 9 @ 6PM. Conference details are currently
available on the WFO website, westernfieldornithologists.org.

Joyce Meyer
Redmond, WA
_meyer2j at aol.com_ (mailto:meyer2j at aol.com)