[Tweeters] WA Bird Year

Jen McKeirnan j1975mck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:09:50 PDT 2016

Hello Tweets.
For the month of June, I added 50+ new bird species to the website passing
200 birds! I traveled to Walla Walla early June for the WOS conference,
Okanogan and along highway 20, Ocean Shores and visited several Seattle
parks.

If you are interested in supporting the Seattle Audubon by following my
project, you can pledge now and pay at the end of the year or early 2017.
My project will end on December 31st. The pledge can be any amount per
bird species. You can make your pledge by following the link on the home
web page.

Enjoy!

Jen McKeirnan

WA Bird Year