[Tweeters] 2015 Washington Birder List Report

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:55:14 PST 2016

I second (fourth, fifth?) the thank you messages sent to the Knittles
for there amazing work putting all this information together. I would
add one more name to that list: Matt Bartels. Along with the work he
does with Knittles on the WABirder site, I believe he is also
responsible for the wealth of WBRC information posted to their page of
the WOS site. Many of us probably take this information for granted,
but finding records committee reports for many, if not most, states
can be incredibly challenging. Some states don't even keep a complete
checklist of birds online.

Also, I didn't see the link to the actual report in Ken's email and I
had to track it down from last years post. Here is where you can see
the annual report from 2015 and prior years:
http://www.wabirder.com/online.html

Josh Adams
Lynnwood, WA