[Tweeters] Common Raven in Seattle

Rachel Lawson rwlawson at q.com
Fri Mar 4 14:51:21 PST 2016

I looked out my window yesterday to see something very unexpected.a Common
Raven perched on the platform feeder, eating sunflower seeds! I live in
Magnolia, about five blocks from Discovery Park, and this raven must be one
of the birds I have seen in the park several times. Last July, one flew
past my house, pursued by crows. I am surprised the raven felt comfortable
coming into my rather small, enclosed yard; the crows are always quite wary,
and I have never seen one at any of the feeders.

Rachel Lawson

Seattle

rwlawson at q.com