[Tweeters] The Messenger Documentary--Also on Bainbridge Island in May

Suzanne SP virgobiker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:12:24 PST 2016

*The Messenger* is also scheduled at Bainbridge's Lynwood Theater
<http://farawayentertainment.com/location/lynwood-theater/> on May 19th.
This showing is sponsored by Kitsap Audubon Society (KAS). I'm not a member
(yet) but searched for showings on the documentary's website.

For more information, scroll down to "Events" on the KAS Announcements
webpage <http://www.kitsapaudubon.org/announcement.html> - there's no link
yet but I imagine the documentary will show up on Lynwood Theater's website
in the not-to-distant future.

This looks like an amazing documentary film; thank you for posting about it
Devorah!

Best,
Suzanne