[Tweeters] Marymoor Say's Phoebe no!

kayliningalls at gmail.com kayliningalls at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:50:35 PST 2016

Hey tweeters!
I went to Marymoor to check for the Phoebe a few minutes ago in the middle of a huge rain shower. I was disappointed. I checked the north end of fields 7-8-9 and didn't see it (I did see 4 Western Meadowlarks though!, as well as Ring-billed, Cali, Mew and Olympic gulls, a lonely heron and some flyby ducks) the rain going faster forced me back to the car. It could still be around there, and it could have moved to a new part of the park. Who knows? Anyway, the sun is out now (of course! The minute I leave...) so that's good for future Phoebe searchers
Good luck!

-Kaylin ingalls
Kirkland WA