[Tweeters] Bio Blitz help

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:21:57 PST 2016

Hey tweets, Alicia Blood from UW Botanic Gardens has asked for some bird help for the upcoming BioBlitz on Saturday, May 7. She needs an expert or two to blitz through the Arboretum identifying every bird possible.

If you've never participated in a BioBlitz, you're in for a treat. People come from all over the region to count every living thing in the Arboretum in one day. There are mushroom experts, tree stewards, herpes lovers - you name it.

I was thinking if any of you out there (especially Master Birders) would like to lead or join a bird group, I can forward more information to you offline. FYI, I won't be able to do the BioBlitz this year, otherwise, I'd be right in there counting. - Connie, Seattle