[Tweeters] Seattle Black-headed Gull images (read that again)

pan panmail at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 11 17:37:09 PST 2016

Images only.

Hi, all,

I meant to post this during the Duvall-area occupation by a Black-headed
Gull when I first noticed this, but I was distracted when refueling my
car by photographs of Black-headed Gulls in an outdoor food
advertisement near the pump at an Arco station. I saw another today,
reminding me, and confirming the occurrence is not limited to one
station. But of course, all you who visit such already noticed. (Is
this related to the scientific name being _ridibundus_?)

Hoping I didn't gull anyone,

Alan Grenon
Seattle
--