[Tweeters] Eagles still hunting drones

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 21:03:29 PST 2016

Hi all,
The MSN.com  home page right now has a pictures of the week section in which an Eagle capturing a drone is the a featured shot, and as before it's from the Netherlands.
Last time this was posted to tweeters the news source misidentified the species as a Bald Eagle, but the pictures clearly showed a White-tailed Eagle, all the bigger to hunt drones with.  This time the species wasn't identified and the White-tailed Eagle shown was simply called an Eagle.  It only makes sense that the Dutch would use an Eagle that lives in the Netherlands, rather than one from the US.
I didn't notice the Eagle was wounded, so I guess maybe the people who were concerned about these birds safety while hunting drones can rest a bit better.
Go Eagles!
Best
Ed Newbold