[Tweeters] Binoculars (again?)

Bill Mowat billmowat at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:36:56 PDT 2016

Hi everyone - My college-aged child has decided to major in Environmental
Science in college, and is taking a class next month that requires "good"
binoculars, preferably 8x42 waterproof, like the Nikon Monarch 7. My concern
is that there's a reasonable chance they will go missing (youth, you know),
and therefore I don't want to spend big bucks on nice binos and then have to
replace them right away. So, I would really appreciate some recommendations
on binos under $200 that would still be ok, or if there's someone who would
like to sell me a pair of half-decent binos that you're no longer using (but
that still work well), let me know.

Please reply directly to me, and I'll summarize to the list.

Thanks much - Bill Mowat

Bellevue, WA

billmowat at hotmail dot com