[Tweeters] Spring

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Sun Mar 20 19:44:12 PDT 2016

Hal, and Tweeters
Duh! Flunked out of compass school once again. Having lived on the East side of the Sound for most of my life, I now have some sort of regional dyslexia going on. Two years in Port Townsend hasn't cured me of East- West mixups! I thought I was all done with that last year! Luckily, North and South aren't a problem.
Jeff, in the Land of the Setting Sun.