[Tweeters] FOY OC Warbler

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 22 07:39:19 PDT 2016

Didn't think to report it, but an Orange-crowned Warbler (OCWA) was seen at the Shoreline Community College near the dog park, Sunday morning about 10:00.

Christine Southwick
N Seattle/Shoreline
clsouthwick at q.com

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016, Ed Swan wrote:

> Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:30:13 -0700

> From: Ed Swan <Edswan2 at comcast.net>

> To: 'TWEETERS tweeters' <tweeters at u.washington.edu>

> Subject: [Tweeters] FOY OC Warbler

> Despite the drizzle early this afternoon, our yard in West Seattle was full of birds.  I noticed an Orange-crowned Warblers working the blackberry bushes, the first I’ve seen

> this year.

> Ed

> Ed Swan

> Nature writer and guide

> www.theswancompany.com

> edswan2 at comcast.net

> 206.949.3545

Christine Southwick
Pharmacy Administration
University of Washington Medical Center
Box 356015
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195-6015
phone: 206-598-7398; fax 206-598-6075

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please delete this message. Thank you.