[Tweeters] BIRDING BEHAVIOR

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:47:23 PDT 2016

Hello to those who are out to see the Monroe area black headed gull:
PLEASE stay on the road shoulders or roads or in designated parking areas.
DO NOT TRESPASS on the farm property to get a closer look, and no driving on dirt roads that go onto private property.

The farmers in this area were very vocal to me after the last deluge of “birders” who came out to see the black headed gulls. They were rightfully upset about the lack of respect and ill behavior some people showed with either walking into the fields or driving on roads internal to their farms.

We all value the wildlife habitat these farms provide. Please be a good visitor and neighbor by respecting the private ownership of most of this acreage. Bird from the roadside or from publicly owned areas.
Thank you.

Martha Jordan
Everett, WA