[Tweeters] Master Birder

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:21:42 PDT 2016

Louis, congratulations on your acceptance! We all look forward to many birding contributions from you in coming years.

Best wishes,
Trileigh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural history blog: naturalpresence<naturalpresencearts.com>arts.com<naturalpresencearts.com>
Photography: flickr.com/photos/trileigh