[Tweeters] FOY Pacific-slope Flycatcher and Townsend's Warbler, West Seattle

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Sun May 1 14:53:51 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets,

Yesterday morning I was delighted to hear my FOY Pacific-slope Flycatcher in woods above Lowman Beach in West Seattle. That alone would have made my day, but then a bit later as I was walking through Lincoln Park, I caught a quick glimpse in binocs of a Townsend’s Warbler. I wonder if the south breezes of the previous few days helped bring a few migrants north?

Good birding to you,
Trileigh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural history blog: naturalpresence<naturalpresencearts.com>arts.com<naturalpresencearts.com>
Photography: flickr.com/photos/trileigh