[Tweeters] Ravens & eagle in Lincoln Park

BB williamb189 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:48:08 PDT 2016

Hi Tweeps,

I was walking in Lincoln park near the ravens nest. I heard the ravens and
then a little bit later and eagle. I walked a little bit further to where
the Former Eagles nest was, and there was an eagle and two ravens up by the
nest. I'm sure the ravens we're trying to dissuade the eagle from nesting.
A few days later I came back and looked at the tree where the Eagles nest
was and there was no nest, but at the bottom of the tree there
were numerous sticks. . I think the ravens dismantled it

Brent B