[Tweeters] migrants in Seattle!

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Tue May 3 15:49:07 PDT 2016

On this beautiful day four welcome migrants came calling to our yard, first of the year. With all the bathing, I would have thought it was a Saturday night.

Warbling Vireo - bathed in the pond by splashing into it and then retreating to a shaded branch in dense foliage to preen; did this about 10 times while I watched
Wilson’s Warbler - bathed in the fountain
Black-headed Grosbeak - male at feeders much of the day, didn’t take a bath, dirty bird
White-crowned Sparrow - Gambel’s bathed at the edge of the pond
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.
Seattle, WA 98115