[Tweeters] Backyard bird count help

Bill Mowat billmowat at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 19:47:16 PDT 2016

Hi everyone - A friend of mine in the Bridle Trails neighborhood of Bellevue
has a neighbor who is attempting to clear cut 2 acres (67 large trees) right
behind her house. She is already working with her neighbors, the
neighborhood association, and the city of Bellevue to try get this stopped.
She asked me if I would come by soon and do a bird count, because she
thought that a list of the birds in the area might help prevent the tree
cutting.

I am not a good enough birder to easily identify the birds in her back yard.
I would get the obvious ones, but would miss many less common ones. I would
really appreciate someone (or more than one) person to help me later this
week. I'm relatively open as to timing.

Please contact me off list.

Thanks - Bill Mowat

Billmowat at hotmail dot com