[Tweeters] Grays Harbor NWR viewing today

dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Tue May 3 20:21:27 PDT 2016

Hey Tweets...there was a good diversity of birds seen at the refuge
today, including only the 2nd time a Ruddy Turnstone has been counted
out there. You can see the latest count at this link:

http://www.shorebirdfestival.com/sightings.html

This will be the last time I post the field trip info here, as time is
getting short. The sellouts are the Tokeland/Westport field trip and the
Saturday Huynisisoos (formerly Point Grenville) field trip. We still
have tickets available for our Keynote Speaker, Robert Michael Pyle, all
the lectures, Ocean Shores and Westport field trips. There are also
dinners available for Saturday night with Ken Bevis.

In other good news, it's looking as though the weather is going to be
terrific! Oh, and this is also going to be a razor clamming
weekend...lots to do on the coast!

Dianna Moore/Registrar

Grays Harbor Shorebird & Nature Festival