[Tweeters] FOY Wilson's and Townsend's Warblers

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Wed May 4 16:23:12 PDT 2016

I stepped outside my wing of school yesterday and ambled over to the wooded strip between the school and the neighborhood, where a Wilson's warbler was busily foraging and shouting. Higher in the same tree, a Townsend's warbler made his presence felt and was, kindly, low enough that I could get bins on him. A great "passing period"!
I am told that deer often amble by outside the classroom; I have only seen bunnies, but still, for smack in the middle of "Education Hill" in Redmond, the birding up there is pretty darn good.
-Josh Hayes, coralliophila at live dot com