[Tweeters] Yellow-breasted Chat

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Thu May 5 21:24:24 PDT 2016

Hello all,
Linda found our FOY Yellow-breasted Chat this morning at Bennington Lake
east of Walla Walla. Black-chinned Hummingbirds also showed up today at
several feeders.

Up on Jasper Mt. we found Williamson's and Red-naped Sapsuckers, Western
Tanager, lots of MacGillivray's, Townsend's, Yellow, Yrump and OC
Warblers. Cassin's Vireos were singing, Hammond's and Dusky Flycatchers
back. Many Western and a few Mountain Bluebirds using the nest boxes -
Tree Swallows also.

Enjoy the birds! M&ML

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley