[Tweeters] Mercer Island - Cassin's Vireos!

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:01:23 PDT 2016

Hello Tweets,

There was a nice little bit of migratory movement in my yard this
afternoon. The big highlight came when I spotted one, and then two,
Cassin’s Vireos near each other in a fir! One vireo flew off, but the other
allowed for a few minutes of viewing as I scrambled to get a few photos of
a lifer I have long wanted to find. The photos turned out pretty mediocre,
but the experience was unforgettable! You never know what you’re going to
find in migration.

Good birding, Joshua Glant