[Tweeters] Possible Painted Redstart

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 18:23:53 PDT 2016

Second hand info.  On hike out to Cape Flattery this afternoon we met 4 people who are nit birders but are bird aware (check birds they see in their RV travels all over US in Sibleys).  They described a bird they saw yesterday or possibly this morning at the Coho RV Park on Lake Anderson Road North of Chimacum less than 1 mile from Hwy 19.  Less than 100 yds from Gazebo. Low to ground in shrubs.

Granted not very probable BUT they independently gave field marks and when I showed them photo of American Redstart...No.  And absolute yes on Painted.  I may be able to swing by on way home tomorrow but not until then.  If anyone is nearby it may be worth a look.

I found them to be very believable but this is second hand info and a long shot.

Sent from Blair Bernson's Mobile Phone