[Tweeters] M St. North Auburn - 3 Bl-winged Teals and more

Carol Schulz carol.schulz50 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:12:00 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets:

There were some good birds in the main pond on M St in front of Emerald
Downs this morning from 8:30-9:00am. There was a BLUE-WINGED TEAL pair and
an addit. male BLUE-WINGED TEAL. A male Cinn. Teal was there too.
Shorebirds were 17 Western Sandpipers, 8 Least Sandpipers, 4 Long-Billed
Dowitchers, and a Greater Yellowlegs. The main pond is still there, but
it's drying up fast.

When I arrived home in Des Moines this afternoon, my car said it was 81
degrees outside. Gorgeous day in Auburn areas. Mt Rainier was spectacular
to behold.

Carol Schulz

Des Moines