[Tweeters] Unpleasant Reminder - smash n grab

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Mon May 9 17:29:57 PDT 2016

Hi Teeets - This morning Blair B and I spent a nice hour or so birding Yost Park, finding me a couple of nice FOY: Black headed Grosbeak, BT Gray Warbler. Upon return to the cars, I found my rear window smashed and my briefcase with laptop inside, gone. Some relief that they left the Swarovski scope (lying on the floor) and my wallet (in the armrest) but a royal pain in the butt, none the less. Lesson learned is: never leave anything out in view that could remotely be considered of value by the crazed!! Even for a few minutes in your friendly neighborhood park!! Happier Birding - Jon Houghton (not so friendly) Edmonds