[Tweeters] Homer and Seward in early July

gmail vlmoffatt3 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:55:37 PDT 2016

I am headed to Homer and Seward in the first part of July for a week, my first trip. I am looking for tips and advice as well as any ideas for place and birds to look for. I have tried birding pal but received any response to the six different people I emailed from that site. I am hoping that some of you may have some great ideas and maybe a book or two that would help me plan my visit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to send me an email, thank you

Victoria