[Tweeters] Male Rufous / Bushtits / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu May 12 14:24:46 PDT 2016

Hi Tweeters -

Wow, just had a gorgeous male Rufous hummer at the feeders! Pink gorget and glorious rufous coloring!!

Bushtits still sitting in nest - saw one female enter and stay for at least 5+ minutes. Very good news! Wish I could tell if they are incubating or sitting on hatchlings. They are being a bit more quiet upon entering and around the nest than when setting up house.

Chickadees also nesting in our dovecote next to our apple tree.

A gorgeous day in Wedgwood! Glad to be back to our nest!

Caryn