[Tweeters] Red Knots

Mark Ahlness mahlness at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:27:41 PDT 2016

Another article, not quite as recent, but specifically dealing with Pacific
Red Knots (roselaari), is
http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01547/wdfw01547.pdf, co-authored by Joe
Buchanan. Really amazing information. He posted here recently, asking for
people to report banded Red Knots.

We noted two at Bottle Beach on May 10, with yellow/red bands, and will be
sending Joe the info/pics. I hope others will as well.:
Joseph.Buchanan at dfw.wa.gov

Mark Ahlness
mahlness at gmail.com
Seattle, WA