[Tweeters] Pectoral Sandpiper at Lake Sammamish

Ken and Tina Grant kenandtina at comcast.net
Fri May 13 20:17:53 PDT 2016

Tweets,

Spent a few hours out at Lake Sammamish hoping to see a Green Heron, which I
did see along Issaquah Creek, and any visiting peeps.

Lots of Spotted SP along the creek and did find a couple Least SP in the new
renovated area. There is some mud on the left side of Sunset Beach and found
a single Pectoral SP, I got good close views with binoc's.

I had seen one earlier in week at M St, and have seen reports of others
being seen. Must be the year to see in spring.

I need to find more mud closer to home,

Ken Grant

North Bend