[Tweeters] White-faced Ibis, Tricolored Blackbirds at Para Ponds

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Sun May 15 08:40:53 PDT 2016

Hello, tweets.

Yesterday (May 14) at midday Linda Feltner, Jim Erckmann and I saw an adult White-faced Ibis at Para Ponds, NW of Othello. It was in the first pond on the left as you get to the series of four ponds. We also saw 4 male Tricolored Blackbirds feeding around cattle on the north side of the road past the last pond. Finally, 21 American White Pelicans flew over while we were there, the first I have seen in that immediate area. They are getting more and more common, and it’s great!

Dennis
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.